- All members must sign in at the front desk with a coach prior to any scheduled class, private training session, or special event.
- To speed the check in process, we ask everyone to reserve their spot ahead of class time, then to check in via the main computer upon arrival.
- Please note that we have a 5 minute grace period for class attendance. Any member arriving over 5 minutes late will only be permitted at the coach’s discretion.
MEMBERSHIP UPGRADE/DOWNGRADE POLICY
- Membership upgrades can occur at any time. Upgrades requested during the current membership month will NOT be assessed a fee to offset any difference between membership rates. No fee will be assessed for upgrades requested to begin at the start of the next membership month. Membership upgrades must be in place for at least 2 billing cycles before a downgrade can be requested.
MEMBERSHIP HOLD POLICY
- CrossFit Aerial will honor membership holds, provided that staff is notified at least 5 days prior to requested hold start date (no retroactive holds).
- If you wish to put a hold on your membership, you must fill out our Hold Request Form.
- Members are entitled to one (1) hold request per calendar year, in 30 day increments, for up to 90-days. The hold will extend the member’s current billing cycle by the total number of days absent, resulting in no financial loss for planned time away.
- Upon expiration of the hold period that you select, your account will automatically reactivate and regular membership payments will resume. All membership payments are non-refundable.
MEMBERSHIP CANCELLATION POLICY
- All membership agreements require 30-days written notice to cancel
- Members looking to cancel prior to their month-to-month membership must fill out our Cancellation Form.
- If you have a scheduled renewal payment within 30-days of your cancellation request date, the payment will be processed as scheduled. All membership payments are non-refundable.
- Deleting your payment information from Zen Planner does not cancel your membership. Membership cancellations can only be processed by filling out a cancellation form.
- Recurring memberships and punch cards cannot be shared or transferred among members.
- You must be at least 15 years old to participate in CrossFit classes, unless accompanied by a legal guardian (in class with them).
Our gym prides itself on being a kid-friendly place. In the interest of keeping everyone as safe and focused on their fitness as possible, please review thee policies below If you have a small human that you would like to bring with you to class.
- No kids are allowed on the gym floor (Car seats, strollers, and play-pens are allowed as long as they are out of the way and incapable of leaving that area)
- Coaches are not responsible for attending to kids needs.
- Kids must be able to sit in the lounge area unattended, which means they are not a distraction to others, and are not a danger to themselves or others.
- Kids MUST be signed in on the Clipboard on the entryway desk. This is a requirement.
- No kids are allowed behind the front desk.
We strive to be the best by putting our customers first with exceptional service. We will be open and clear with our guidance as well as supportive in your personal journey. It is our promise to gain TRUST in every aspect of your experience.
We are sincere and uncompromising in our commitment to doing the right thing. We value each and every opinion in hopes to better our own. It is our goal to gain your RESPECT when building our relationship.
It is our commitment to you that shows true PASSION in producing excellence. We are determined to make dreams a reality through hard work, dedication, and self-discipline. With effort and commitment, anything is possible!!
CODE OF CONDUCT
-Be willing to commit to bettering your health and wellness
-Be coachable, able to listen to and respect coaching cues
-Be respectful of other members and their time
-Be willing to be part of the Aerial Community and HAVE FUN!
-Run Safe, Organized and Efficient Classes
-Encourage, Motivate, and Inspire in their own way
-Apply their knowledge unbiasedly to every athlete
-Value the members time
-Uphold all Aerial Rules and Values
We are committed to making this a safe, fun, valuable place for EVERYONE!