Recipe of the Week
- 12 slices ham (thinly sliced)
- 2 slices bacon (crisp-cooked, drained, crumbled)
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon dijon style mustard
- 2 eggs (hard-cooked, chopped)
- 1/2 avocado (small, chopped)
- 1 roma tomato (seeded and chopped)
- 2 ounces blue cheese (crumbled)
- leaf lettuce
- Combine mayonnaise and mustard in a medium bowl. Fold in eggs, avocado, tomato, blue cheese, and bacon until combined. Set aside.
- Layer each ham slice with some of the lettuce. Place a heaping tablespoon of the egg mixture at one end of each slice. Starting at the end with the filling, roll up each ham slice. Secure with a wooden pick.