Need a post-workout snack that’s made with real ingredients and loaded with protein? Make these high-protein mint chip energy balls for a guilt-free treat!
- 1 cup cashews (or almonds)
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup chocolate protein powder
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1 teaspoon water
- Place cashews and rolled oats in a high-power food processor. Process on high for about a minute or until everything is finely ground. Next, add in protein powder and cocoa powder and mix for 20 seconds.
- Add wet ingredients and mix on high for about a minute or until dough is formed.
- Finally, add in mini chocolate chips and pulse to mix together.
- Scoop out a heaping tablespoon of dough into your palms and roll to create your balls. Repeat.
Serving Size: 1 ball