- 1/2 cup mashed banana (1 large banana)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup ground oat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 pint fresh raspberries, partially mashed*
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350ºF and line a muffin tin with muffin liners. Or, spray tin with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place banana into a large bowl and use a fork to mash. Then, add eggs, honey, and almond milk and mix to combine.
- Add rolled oats, oat flour, baking powder, and ground cinnamon to the same bowl and mix well.
- Partially mash a pint of raspberries, leaving some larger chunks. Then, add that to the mixture along with the chocolate chips and mix well.
- Finally, add in 1 tablespoon of melted coconut oil and mix again.
- Scoop around 3 tablespoons of mixture into each muffin cup filling them all the way to the top.
- Bake at 350ºF for 19-21 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes before removing from the muffin tin.
TIPS & NOTES
- Raspberries: frozen raspberries will work too!
Serving Size: 2 oatmeal cups