- 2 cups rolled oats gluten-free if needed
- 1/2 cup almond butter can use any nut or seed butter
- 2 large bananas
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup mix-ins of choice * See notes
For the glaze
- 1/2 cup sugar-free powdered sugar
- 1-2 tbsp coconut milk
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Line an 8 x 8-inch pan with parchment paper and set it aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all your ingredients, except for your blueberries, and mix well. Fold in half your blueberries using a rubber spatula. If the batter is too thick, add some milk to thin out. If the batter is too thin, add some extra oats.
- Transfer the batter to the lined pan. Top with remaining blueberries and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown and the center comes out just clean with a skewer.
- Remove from the oven and allow the blueberry baked oatmeal to cool in the pan for 15 minutes, before carefully transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Once cool, drizzle over the top with sugar-free icing.
* Use nuts, seeds, or vegan white chocolate chips
Healthy blueberry baked oatmeal should be stored in the fridge and will keep for 5 days, in a sealed container.
Blueberry oatmeal freezes well and can keep well frozen for up to 6 months.