Loaded with baby spinach, fresh strawberries, juicy, tender chicken thighs + the dreamiest poppy seed dressing!
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 4-5 cups baby spinach
- 1 1/2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1 avocado, halved, seeded, peeled, and sliced
- 2 small Persian cucumbers, sliced
- 1/2 cup sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup toasted pecan halves
- 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese
- In a medium bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, milk, honey, vinegar, poppy seeds, and Dijon. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Place in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Brush chicken with canola oil; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Add chicken to grill, and cook, turning occasionally, until chicken is completely cooked through, reaching an internal temperature of 165 degrees F, about 10 minutes.
- To assemble the salad, place spinach in a large bowl; top with chicken, strawberries, avocado, cucumbers, onion, pecans, and goat cheese. Pour the poppy seed dressing on top of the salad and gently toss to combine.
- Serve immediately.