Recipe of the Week
- 8 ounces oven-roasted turkey breast
- 2 slices provolone cheese
- 4 slices sourdough bread
- 4 tablespoons homemade or store-bought basil pesto
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1/2 cup fresh spinach
- Set the oven to HIGH broil. Divide the turkey deli slices into two even stacks on a baking sheet. Place one slice of provolone onto each pile of turkey. Broil for 3 minutes until the cheese has melted.
- While the turkey and cheese are in the oven, toast the slices of sourdough.
- Once the bread has toasted, spread two of the slices with pesto. To the other two, evenly divide the avocado and lightly mash.
- Lay the turkey and cheese onto the slice of sourdough with avocado. Top the turkey and cheese with spinach and close the sandwich with pesto slice of sourdough.
- 2 servings
- 669 calories
- 32g Fat
- 54g Carbs
- 43g Protein