Recipe of the Week
- 1 red onion, quartered and chopped
- 1 (10 ounces) bag of broccoli florets
- 1 (10 ounces) bag of cauliflower florets
- 1 (8 ounces) bag of brussel sprouts, halved
- 1/4 cup Sir Kensington Pepperonicini Italian Dressing or your choice of dressing
- Pinch flaky salt
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- In a large bowl, toss all the veggies with the Sir Kensington Pepperoncini Italian Dressing.
- Use two large baking sheets to evenly divide the veggie mixture on each, spreading out enough to ensure the veggies are not overcrowding the sheet pan.
- Place the sheets pans in the oven, one on the top rack and the other on the bottom rack. Roast for 15 minutes.
- At the 15 minute mark, remove the sheet pans from the oven, toss the veggies and return the sheets to the oven switching the top sheet pan to the bottom rack and the bottom sheet pan to the top rack.
- Roast for an additional 10 minutes.
- Remove the sheet pan from the oven, toss and season with a pinch of flaky salt before serving.