Recipe of the Week
- 2 lbs ground chicken
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- ½ cup Teriyaki sauce, divided
- ½ cup green onion
- ¼ cup cilantro, rough chopped
- Sesame seeds for serving
- Butter Lettuce for serving
- Sesame burger buns for serving
- Preheat the grill to medium heat (roughly 375/400°F).
- In a large bowl combine the ground chicken, garlic, fresh ginger, mayonnaise, ¼ cup of the teriyaki sauce, green onion, and cilantro. Work the mixture with your hands until well combined. Divide the mixture into 6-8 burgers.
- Place the burgers directly on the grill grates of the preheated grill. Grill for 5-7 minutes before flipping. Flip the burgers and grill for another 3-5 minutes until the burgers are fully cooked.
- Remove the burgers from the grill. Build the burgers by placing the burgers on the bottom buns. Drizzle each burger with additional teriyaki sauce, sprinkle with sesame seeds, and top with butter lettuce for the perfect crunch. Place the top bun on top and serve.